Several licensed physicians maintain clinics in Scott County, including:
• Robert J. Lloyd, DO (423-569-2121)
• Coffey Family Medical Clinic — Bruce Coffey, MD (423-569-5454)
• Scott County Primary Care Clinic — Judy Gordan, FNP (423-569-6396)
• Circle of Life Obstetrics — John Martin, MD & Cathy Martin, DO (423-569-3762)
• Scott County Pediatric Care — Evelyn Silver, MD (423-569-3715)
• Grace Primary Care — Tim Smith, MD; Jerry Kline, FNP; Lori Weathers, FNP (423-663-4200)
• Mountain People's Health Council — Norma (423-663-2920), Robbins (423-627-2782), Huntsville (423-663-9200), Oneida (423-569-3800), Winfield (423-569-8064)
• Maxwell Huff, MD (423-569-8554)
• Healthy Life Clinic — Cynthia Claywell, FNP
Cancer patients in Scott County no longer have to leave the community for treatment and support. The Tennessee Plateau Oncology Center in Huntsville is fully staffed with an oncologist and support team, offering a range of services that expands beyond cancer treatment.
The Scott County Health Department maintains a fully-functional facility offering services in adult health, child health, women's health and disease control.