The Scott County Department of Finance is responsible for managing the county's budget and purchasing.
What You Can Do Here:
• View a 12-year history of the County General budget (XLS)
• View Scott County's proposed FY 2015-2016 budget
• View Scott County's FY 2013-2014 budget (PDF)
• View the TN Comptroller's audit of Scott County for FY 2012-2013 (PDF)
• View debt reduction efforts
• Bid on surplus items (GovDeals.com)
Brian Strunk, Director
Brian Strunk has served as Scott County's Director of Finance since January 2012.
Mr. Strunk was appointed by the Scott County Finance Committee, which consists of County Commissioner Mike Slaven (chairman), County Mayor Jeff Tibbals, County Commissioner Sam Lyles, County Commissioner Paul Strunk, County Commissioner Kenny Morrow, Road Superintendent Dick Sexton, and Director of Schools Bill Hall.