The Scott County Health Department offers a variety of health services that are vital to the community. Use this page to learn more about the services provided. For more information, visit the Tennessee Department of Health.
The Health Department is located on the Courthouse Square in Huntsville (344 Court Street). Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Scott County Health Department offers the following services:
• Adult health
• Child health and development
• Children’s special services
• Dental services
• Help Us Grow Successfully (HUGS)
• Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
• Family planning
• Prenatal services
• Infectious disease control
• Sexually transmitted disease control
• Tuberculosis control
• General environmental health
• Vital records